PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

What yall think abouth this testing method solution? Tried it today

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by liljap, Nov 2, 2011.

1. liljap

liljap Registered

Today I had a Urine Test with LabCorp who else? I took that Q carb with eliminex but i still didnt feel right , really didnt have time to buy HDT. I really needed this job so i got clean urine from my peoples & i didnt want the temp to crash on me like last time , so i went to the nearest gas station and got some coffee. I know coffee right. I got8 some fresh made coffee and put it in a cup even warm it up for 5 sec, went to the car & submerged the entire perscription bottle in the coffee and place the lid over it. Had to drive like 20 min to the site and parked to check the temp with a digi thermo . I notice there appeared to be a little coffee inside the lid (dont know if that mess thing up maybe you'll know if the sample was altered) the temp read H meaning way higher than 108 F , so i left didnt want to be in the parking lot doing all this. Went to walgreens and went to the toliet and close the door & monitered the temp every 3 min waited till the temp read 99 F . Then i took a sock that i put 2 heat warmers in & placed the bottle in it. Put it in my tity whites and left for the test. Everything went good and the temp was on point. Dont know if i passed, what you think? Still thinking about that little coffee residue.

2. BeachBud

BeachBud Registered

I did pretty much the same thing with a Labcorp test last week. I used two 3oz bottles and a hand warmer. I put the bottles in hot water until the temp was about 104. I was wearing a pair of spandex with boxers over the top. Put the warmer down the front and stuffed the bottles down around my sack.....about 45 min later I took the test. I was nervous as hell because this was my first sub attempt. Nobody observed me, but I was given a 2 minute time limit. I'd done many dry runs making sure that the temp would be good and that I could get everything done without making too much noise, but I hadn't practiced a time limit. :wtf: My heart was pounding so effin loud that I was convinced the whole building could hear it. They drew a line on the bottle and said I needed to have at or above that line....turned out to be about 4 oz total. The temp was pretty much right on the money, about 97-98 deg. As far as I know I passed. Don't see any reason why I wouldn't have at this point.