what's the best quote about weed ever heard ?

Discussion in 'Activism' started by weedquotes, May 31, 2011.

1. beachguy in thongs

beachguy in thongs Registered+

Pot. You can't beat them with it. You can't beat them without it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. hardtail70

hardtail70 Banned

"You mean we're smokin' dog shit man?"

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bloomin Idiot

Bloomin Idiot Registered+

"My license? Its on the back man..." O wait that's just Cheech,lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. backwoodsganja

backwoodsganja Registered+

“Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda,
    smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”
    - Thomas Jefferson

thats straight from his diary which is held in the library of congress. If the fore fathers of this country thought weed was harmless and they themselves smoked it then why does modern society think its so bad,look at what those men created and all the while smoking hemp, and people say its a "gate way drug" when i first started smoking weed i didnt take a hit and then run out of my house trying to score some crack. thats the most over played load of crap ive ever heard. well if you mean a gateway to america then sure it was a gateway. a gateway to freedom, a gateway to free thinking individuals, a gateway to breaking away from the european colonies

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land. -- Ezekiel 34/29
    from the bible

Pot is NOT harmful to the human body or mind. Marijuana does NOT pose a threat to the general public. Marijuana is very much a danger to the oil companies, alcohol, tobacco industries and a large number of chemical corporations. Various big businesses, with plenty of dollars and influence, have suppressed the truth from the people.
    from a article on why weeds illegal,crazy how big business has used there influence on the government all those years ago to outlaw weed. thats called a monopoly business.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  5. nugatronica

nugatronica Registered+

our four fathers smoked and produced great things it helps u think outside of the boxs and tobacco was a main staple back then we should allow marijuana to be produced to allow for another cash crop to help our society

• Like Like x 1
  6. tlranger

tlranger Registered+

I go back a ways, but love the idea that the Greeks were hot boxing with cannabis to cleanse themselves of evil spirits before entering the Senate. Started democracy, think its time was come again. Hot box all officials, clear their heads.

• Like Like x 2
  7. tlranger

tlranger Registered+

Don't know who to quote, but think it's, a plain Jane that does allot for me and to me, is better than a super model who doesn't. Personally like soft guey centers, more than full on nuts.

8. Cutnstuf

Cutnstuf Registered+

images.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cutnstuf

Cutnstuf Registered+

tumblr_lkgtqcaQpH1qhi5qbo1_500.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

A friend with weed is a friend indeed!

• Like Like x 4
  11. catbuds

catbuds Banned

I can think of a more permanent way to clear their heads, but its kinda lethal. :)

12. catbuds

catbuds Banned

When I was a teenager, our church had a pastor who could not go 10 min without asking, Now what would Jesus do? We laughed about this behind his back all the time. I was really good at getting in trouble and taking others with me, So I pulled my partner in crime aside and had a little talk. About 15 min into the sermon, preacher screamed, Now..... what. would. Jesus. do?
    Larry stood up & screamed back at him.....

SMOKE MORE FUCKING WEED! (HUM... there consequences to that) :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. keyweed420

keyweed420 Registered+

"I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is a herb and a flower. God put it here he wants it to grow, what gives the goverment the right to say Gods wrong." - willie nelson

14. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

'smoking dope when you're high won't get you any higher..
    ..only lower on dope'

• Like Like x 2
  15. David Davis

David Davis Banned

My oven is on high, when I roast the quail
    Tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale
    Exhale, now you felt the funk of the power
    Now feel the effects - Cypress Hill 4 eva

16. J47

J47 Banned

I agree with the post above me. Cypress has the best bars 'bout weed shit.

17. Cutnstuf

Cutnstuf Registered+

"Pot will get you through times of no money better then money will get you through times of no pot" The Fabulous, Furry Freak Brothers"

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

Why do you think they call it 'dope'?

19. Despot

Despot Registered+

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
    Carl Sagan

20. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

Senator Mitch McConnell, basically saying he's against marijuana reform because people die from it.

If I come across that letter, which I think I didn't throw out, I'll post the entire letter. It's a fairly short letter, most likely sent to anybody asking his opinion on marijuana reformation.

I'm not going out of my way to find the letter, since "it causes death" is basically the quote, and not much else in the letter.

He did send me another letter much later, which I did post in it's entirety, sans the last bit that gave links to his online omnipresence.

I think Senator Mitch McConnell is pragmatic in listening to his constituents. He's aware that KY overwhelmingly supports medical marijuana, and that some state senators are bringing the topic up for debate.

The reason I think he might be open, although reluctantly on marijuana reform is that he sent the 2nd letter... and I only emailed him once on the topic. The specific topic was to reschedule Marijuana off class 1. He'd sent the 2nd letter some months after I'd received the first, mostly canned, letter from him. So it shows that he's getting enough feedback from constituents on marijuana reform that he felt the need to further explore the topic and send out a second letter.