PAX2 Vaporizer

whats your stoner nickname?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by endo..jay, Jan 29, 2006.

1. endo..jay

endo..jay Registered+

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=21339

as for me

Never Sober
    You are the kid who can't seem to put down the Ganja. You often find yourseld feeling more out of your zone when your sober then when you are stoned. You have permantly friend your brains and have aquired the intellgence of a 5th grader. You are fun to hang with but often hard to cummunicate with because you are retarted. Your a Chill person to hang with at the least

2. BabyFacedAbortion

BabyFacedAbortion Registered+

they spelled fried wrong lol

I got the same as you

3. DjSkizzle

DjSkizzle Registered+

it said i was Crazy Carl.. but i closed the window already lol thats bs

4. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

Mine:

Mother Earth
    You are very in touch with nature and your elements. You enjoy smoking because its natural and helps you understand more about life and why we live. You probley dont shower much and have dreds. Over all you are a pretty chill person to smoke with.

:)

5. endo..jay

endo..jay Registered+

lmao :p

6. STDzRus

STDzRus Registered+

MOTHER EARTH

7. Zinnia

Zinnia Registered+

Mother Earth. I don't have dreds, though.

8. Nochowderforyou

I'd rather be smelly than stupid. :p Just kidding.

:Rasta:

I'm curious who wrote up this test. They have the grammer of a junior high kid.

9. endo..jay

endo..jay Registered+

damn im pissed now mine makes me out to be a stupid stoner :mad:

10. Smpthy4TheDevil

Smpthy4TheDevil Registered+

Tweak and Cha
    One of the most fun and weirdest stoners their are. You often say dumb shit that turns out to be hilarious after a few seconds. You often make weird sounds and twitch a lot. You will use your skills of twitching and weird sounds to make up for shitty jokes you have told which strangly evens things out. You love smoking and hanging out with your friends and making an ass out of yourself. Defently a nice and cool person to blaze it up with

11. Nochowderforyou

I was kidding man. No need to offend you. The test looks like it was composed by someone who has low education or brain cells, so don't feel bad.:Rasta:

12. endo..jay

endo..jay Registered+

no its ok i didnt even see ur post when i posted this must have done it at the same time

fuckin test im guna take it again:mad: :mad: :p

13. hunny

hunny Banned

mines is................................

Your Results:
    Never Sober
    You are the kid who can't seem to put down the Ganja. You often find yourseld feeling more out of your zone when your sober then when you are stoned. You have permantly friend your brains and have aquired the intellgence of a 5th grader. You are fun to hang with but often hard to cummunicate with because you are retarted. Your a Chill person to hang with at the least

:cool:

14. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Registered+

Mother Earth
    You are very in touch with nature and your elements. You enjoy smoking because its natural and helps you understand more about life and why we live. You probley dont shower much and have dreds. Over all you are a pretty chill person to smoke with<----------- No dreads, and i do shower! lol

15. Canadabis

Canadabis Registered+

THE DUD! yeah, go team

16. im
    tweak and cha
    how cool

17. GanjaBob

GanjaBob Registered+

tweak and cha right here

18. yoda

yoda Registered+

never sober