PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

When do outdoor plants induce budding ?!?!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by Nice Dreamz, May 8, 2007.

1. Nice Dreamz

Nice Dreamz Registered+

I have two outdoor plants about 1/2 inch a piece and are starting to grow leaves, about how long do I have to wait til they need a training bra for their budzzz
  2. Nice Dreamz

Nice Dreamz Registered+

midwest, and good luck to you too. these are my first
  3. orangeman

orangeman Banned

When the photoperiod changes that's when they will start to bud.
  4. Nochowderforyou

Nochowderforyou Registered+

You have to check the Farmers Almanac for your area to get an idea of when flowering will begin.

The sun will eventually start going down at about 7pm, and rising at 7am, and that's when flowering begins. I'm on the West coast of Canada and flowering ends in March for very early harvests, but typically flowering begins around the beginning of September, or ending August, and harvest won't be until mid October.

Back in Alberta it was very hard to do either harvests. March it is freezing, hell, until mid May it still freezes overnight, and good luck getting a plant to stay free from frost until mid October. The first freeze starts around Sept. 20th.

Stupid Alberta. :p BC kicks so much ass.
  5. highguyinny

highguyinny Registered+

I live in Upstate New York. We usually get a fair amount of rain during the Summer, but also high temperatures.

I've heard about harvest time usually being around the end of August up until the middle of October here in my area.