PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Where can i get a good stash box?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by zawada, Nov 21, 2008.

1. zawada

zawada Registered

Hey guys, i am trying to find a nice wooden stash box. I looked on ebay and looked around on google but i couldnt find anything. I just want a pretty basic wooden box with a lid, haha. Do any of you have awesome stash boxes? If so where did you get them from? I was looking at the ones on everyonedoesit, they look alright i guess. But anymore suggestions?

2. XXBlaze of DesiréXX

XXBlaze of DesiréXX Registered+

I just use a shoe box, that i decorated and shit lol Most ppl use anything that they can find, that will fit everything.:jointsmile:it's all up to u! but if u want a wooden one then make ur own, or go to any warehouse store and u should find one.:jointsmile:

keep on tokin:stoned:
  3. Spammer

Spammer Registered

i use an old wooden cigar box some old man gave me. he said it costed about $100
  4. mattisnotonfire

mattisnotonfire Registered+

I use my drawer. :thumbsup:

And Spammer, your picture made me hungry. :stoned:
  5. CaptainDank

CaptainDank Registered+

If there are any cigar stores near you, go there and say you want a cigar box. I have a really sweet Kahlua one that was like 2 bucks
  6. roninwithnoname

roninwithnoname Registered+

Yep, cigar boxes are great for stashes, as are tins.
  7. zawada

zawada Registered

good idea on the cigar boxes, ill go check it out. thanks
  8. keeko

keeko Registered+

got this at a smoke shop in town

Attached Files:

9. VapedG13

VapedG13 Registered+

bubbleman has some nice stash boxes that are also kief collectors:thumbsup:

Or make one yourself

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  10. NextLineIsMine

NextLineIsMine Registered+

If you have a stash the size of most of my friend's a matchbox should do it
  11. mjmomma

mjmomma Registered+

stash box recommendation

Old cigar boxes are beautiful, and typically available at any tobacconists store. They're not usually out in the open but ready to be put in the garbage, so just ask the clerk if they have any for sale, and when I've done this, they just give me one or two.
    I've also taken an old thick book, any ole thrift store hardback novel will do, glue the first half of the pages together, and then glue the last half of all the pages together. Then cut a hole into the second half of pages, line it with something pretty (either natural fiber papers or bamboo or a strip of hardwood), then you glue tiny magnets on the edges of the glued pages to hold the book closed and VOILA: beautiful homemade stashbox.
    I get the impression that you are seeking a special gift? Homemade stash boxes are great prezzies, especially if you're giving it to a friend with stash included.
  12. RedLocks

RedLocks Registered+

Ya know, spots like rummage shops and antique stores you can find some pretty cool boxes that were created for varying purposes but will serve well as a stash box. Not only are they boxes, but they got some personality to em, if that makes any sense to anyone.. :)

edit:: and can be obtained for reasonable prices for the most part :D
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  13. Petrali86

Petrali86 Registered+

you could try a smoke shop of course, they always have interesting crap in there
  14. dragonrider

dragonrider Registered+

Until you find a stash box, you should do like I do and hide your weed in your butt.
  15. KingKronic420

KingKronic420 Registered+

if i can get an approval i can post a link to another MMJ site that has a woman who makes amazing keif boxes and even does some custom stuff to suit your need. IE locks, picture on the top of the box(anything you want, just make sure its a good quilaity/res. pic.) compartments (storage) etc.

Stinky/ Mod anyone here care?

other wise hit me with a pm and ill send you to her.
  16. rmcknight

rmcknight Registered

try:Marijuana Central! Stash Boxes -Air Fresheners & More!