where to buy temperature strips

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by wackyone, Feb 20, 2009.

1. wackyone

wackyone Registered

I got injured at work, mandatory drug test and of course failed. (pot is all I have in me) I have read so many forums on how to pass a drug test that I have a headache! Most advice on products to buy are 2 years old....thus outdated.

I have a good (clean!) friend that I can can get urine from. I plan on getting it from her as close to the pre-employment test as possible and dropping it 'down my drawers' to keep it warm. As temperature is the most important issue at this point, where can I get those temperature strips they have on their sample bottles?

Do drug stores sell them or would I have to buy them on the internet??

Thanks so much in advance!!!

2. Lit Up

Lit Up Registered+

You could probably just put it by your cooch and it would work. I had my friend piss for me literally 5 minutes before I had to go and just tucked it under my balls, everything worked out fine.

3. wackyone

wackyone Registered

I do plan on putting it there but I don't want to take any chance on how long it will be b4 I can actually do the test. I read one story where the place took them on a tour of the test facility beforehand!

I just would feel much more confident knowing the temperature is between 94 and 100. I could just check the temp and be on my way...........

4. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Registered+

Baby forehead "stick-on" thermometer strips can be found at most chain pharmacy stores.

5. suzieque

suzieque Registered+

I got mine at Walgreens for about $2.