Which to use for hemp oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by dkhy808, Dec 29, 2011.

1. dkhy808

dkhy808 Registered

I watched the video "Run from the cure" I wanted to make some hemp oil myself, as no dispensaries here in Hawaii that I know of but can get access to seeds and plants fairly easy. Watching the video I didn't understand what type of hemp to use, sativa or indica, the cancer curing type of hemp oil ?

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

Either type can be used for hemp oil. What you want is lower thc levels and higher CBD levels. Not very many of those strains available yet but they're really working on it.

3. Oilman1

Oilman1 Registered

I make the most amazing oil.

4. Cannabistoker

Cannabistoker Registered

For most patients who need hemp oil you want an Indica Strain. It will mellow out a person and create a tired and sleepy feeling. Indica is more for cancer and pains, while sativa is best used for depression.
    Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sally Wallace

Sally Wallace Registered+

The amount of THC or CBD in your oil will also depend on the strain. Make sure your material is dehydrated. Dampen the material with solvent; 99% isopropyl alcohol works well, but you can use other suitable solvents. Crush the dampened hemp with the untreated wooden stick.

6. aaronmagana

aaronmagana Registered

Our products are always trimmed and packed in safe and sanitary conditions.Entirecannabis offer's Indoor/out door medical marijuana weed strains, cannabis oil and products at maderate prices. Lost of Appetite,Migraine Headaches,Insomnia, Chronic Pains,Digestive Disorders,Anxiety Disorders,Stress hook up aaronmagana76@gmail.com Text me at (517) 628-4630

7. nhungoi8S

nhungoi8S Registered+

up thêm hình ảnh sp đó cho mình xem với bạn

8. Headvery

Headvery Registered

Hemp seed oil is a very versatile substance that is beneficial to us due to its Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio and its content of essential fatty acids - the concentration of which is found in no other food! Hemp seed oil is 80% essential fatty acid, the highest amount of any plant, vegetable or other type of oil in existence. And because hemp seed oil so closely matches our own skin lipids, it is able to penetrate our cells and lubricate the surfaces between them better than any other substance could ever do the same .