PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

which would you rather do, jail or house-arrest?

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by jdub61, Jun 7, 2007.

?

which would you rather do: 45-day jail sentence, or 90-day house arrest?

1. jail (45 days)

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  2. house arrest (90 days)

37 vote(s)
    82.2%
  1. jdub61

jdub61 Registered+

let's say you had to choose between a 45-day jail sentence and a 90-day house arrest, double the length... how many of you'd pick jail to get it over sooner?

2. dannyboy420

dannyboy420 Registered+

Is this for real? Who would choose jail?

3. RamblerGambler

RamblerGambler Registered+

House arrest. You don't have to worry about dropping the soap in your own shower.

4. mrdevious

mrdevious Registered+

Jail is my idea of hell. I'd never survive with my spine all fucked up anyway. I wonder, would they take someone like me out of genpop?

Anywhoo, house arrest is pretty much a given.

5. PaRRoTT

PaRRoTT Registered+

House arrest, at least i can have my dealer deliver me some bud.

6. mrdevious

mrdevious Registered+

You can get the same in prison, it'll just cost ya an arm and a leg.

7. Psycho4Bud

Psycho4Bud The Modfather

The ONLY ones that would say jail are the ones that never did any time.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

8. Adrenaline Rush

Adrenaline Rush Registered+

This one is a no-brainer, if you ask me. I would gladly choose house arrest. I would be able to eat what I want and when I want, I would also be able to play video games.

9. M3nt0R

M3nt0R Registered+

HEY! Who the hell voted for jail! 45 days in jail probably seems like 3 years..houes arrest you can at lest sit on a couch, lay in a real bed, watch television, stare out your window and not feel like you're held back because of the bars on the window, have people visit you (i think), be able to play videogames, no sharing a small little cell with a big fat man who wants to do you while you sleep, etc.

10. GreenSkunk

GreenSkunk Registered

if it was something like jail 45 days and house arrest 2 years then maybe but 90 days sitting in-doors smoking weed seems not so bad to me

11. LIP

LIP Banned

This is a no brainer. Even if it's twise as long, at least you've got all your comforts - in jail you've got nothing.

12. Spoken Word

Spoken Word Registered+

? easy question..

13. mrdevious

mrdevious Registered+

I don't know, but when we find him we better fill our socks with soap bars and beat him silly!

14. timothylearyisdead

timothylearyisdead Registered+

I don't know, I kinda like anal rape...:jointsmile:

15. Frivolous248

Frivolous248 Registered+

It would have to be 4 years house arrest for me to chose 45 days jail before hand. Even then, it would depend how bad the house arrest is. If I could make it work I'd stick it out for 4 years, especially if smokin' herb was an option. Just be a burnout for them 4 years before I get my life back.

16. mrdevious

mrdevious Registered+

No matter how long you're locked in your house, just get a good MMO RPG and have a whole new world to escape to!:)

17. Its a Plant

Its a Plant - - Moderator - -

Hmm..I dunno...jail has the possibility of friendship, 3 squares a day, and a free gym....:rolleyes:

Nah, I'll take my chances at home. ~

18. Skink

Skink Registered+

To some jail is home,,,3 squares and a cot...

19. Breukelen advocaat

Breukelen advocaat Registered+

Some married guys would gladly choose 90 days in jail, rather than 45 at home.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  20. zeebo phillips

zeebo phillips Registered+

Well, my lovely friend says "House arrest, man. Jail fucking sucks." He's been on both. Jail 3 times. I think I agree with him.

Especially Cook County Jail. Nothing about that place is close to being tolerable. Even if you have a shitload of money, it's not a good place to be. Think about your lunch everyday being two slices of bread, a piece of bologna and a little bottle of juice. Sounds appetizing, doesn't it?

My other friend's brother works in the Division 10/11 which is the Maximum Security part. He's had to fight for his life during brawls. Prisioners just don't quit. They pick up dressers n' shit. It's insane. I think there's a news story about it somewhere.

The time off for good behavior may actually be the one good thing about Cook. Instead of serving a full sentence, you serve half of it. The jails are so overcrowded that they have to use this system otherwise they would be in more debt than they are. They've started putting more and more people on house arrest due to this, also.

So, yeah, house arrest. :)