White House: Trump will step up marijuana law enforcement

Discussion in 'CANNABIS.COM Lounge' started by Evelyn, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Evelyn

Evelyn Registered+

2. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

U can put that in your pipe and smoke it all the way to Levenworth.
    :wtfsign:

3. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

And y'all expected . . .? :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. boaz

boaz Registered+

Sean Spicer - we have a problem with opioid abuse therefore we need to trample the State's right to cannabis use. wtf? here we go again..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Buck Rogers420

A vote for Trump is a vote for change. You wanted it America, and here it is.
    Politics made me a pirate 40 years ago. Looks like I'll be one for at least 4 more.:jimlad:
    Everybody take a giant step backwards!

• Like Like x 1
  6. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Opoid abuse? What's that?
    OD's at an all time high? Fake news!

With Sessions in his "dream job", we'll be going forward, into the past.
    The real problem is all the bad people smoking marijuana. ;)

Gonna be a looong 4 years.

We knew having this turd in the WH would be a shit-show. o_O
    This too, shall pass.
    (pass the popcorn)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Buck Rogers420

You would thank that pharmaceutical co. pocket is getting pretty crowded :jimlad:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  8. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

Those pockets are quite roomy. :D

9. Buck Rogers420

I'm so bummed out, I thank I'll have another TOKE and plant 10 more seeds :jimlad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

I was thinkin' of letting my med recommendation lapse, since we've got rec. Y'know, save a little cash.
    Now, I'm kinda rethinking that.

So much uncertainty, when a troll occupies the Oval Office. :confused:

11. Buck Rogers420

I don't have a choice. My backwards state doesn't even have legal meds.
    :jimlad:

12. boaz

boaz Registered+

they will honor medical use but not "recreational" use. the problem here is syntax. there are no "recreational" cannabis states, they are simply over the counter medical use states. it is a natural progression. the prohibs won't win this argument but like someone said, get out the pop corn, cause the prohib show is coming back to town.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

we cannot take the incoherent ramblings of Spicer the other day when asked that question, to be the definition of what Trump is going to do here. Trump has said that he believes in state's rights, and I take him at his word. If recreational is legal in your state, I don't believe he is going to interfere with your state right. Don't expect Trump or any other politician to take pot off of Schedule 1 before the USDHHS patent runs out in '23, they just can't do that and preserve the FDA and protect big pharma.

14. Swan Town

Swan Town Registered+

Here's the cheerleader ^^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. emilya

you will be too when this economy starts roaring to life and you find yourself proud of your country for the good it is doing around the world. I just seem to have longer vision than many of those around me, but I am patient... you will all see the light soon. Keep calm everyone. Yell after you have been bitten.

16. emilya

17. Buck Rogers420

Forget the cannabis topic for a minute .
    Over the last few years big business has sold the American public on the idea that the E P A is a bad thing.
    Environmental Protection Agency.
    These are the people that keeps them from polluting our streams and land.
    Trump gutted the EPA. Took away there funding and there ability to fine polluters then deragulated the coal industry, so they can't be fined for polluting near by streams.
    In my eyes, this borders on TREASON! :jimlad:
    PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!
    That is if the pollution hasn't fucked up your grow!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Evelyn

Evelyn Registered+

seriously? you still support trump?
    and CNN is "fake" news?
    when trump starts another nixonian drug war,
    you can be proud of yourself for voting in that human turd

19. emilya

Don't believe anything you hear on the fake news, it is their stated goal to take out Trump. Yes I still support him, big league and as many of you know I supported him from the moment he announced and told you all he was going to win. CNN has been wrong about him all along, every one of their predictions were wrong, and they still are... and you still listen to them? Fool me once...
    Trump has assembled the most conservative and thereby the strongest cabinet ever seen and is already bringing massive amounts of jobs back. He is already getting the bad illegals out of the country and the stock market is going nuts, in a good way. I don't know what you are smoking, but I see good things happening here... very good things. Also my dear, Nixonian war? Give me a break. Trump isn't starting a war, China, N. Korea and Iran may be trying to start one, but let me make a bet with you. I bet that Trump is going to be the president that finally solves the Israel problem and brings peace to the middle east. He is just that bold, and just what was needed... a non politician. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Buck Rogers420

So, you agree the opiate crisis was caused by legal recreational cannabis? o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1