PAX2 Vaporizer

white widow harvest

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pictures' started by jolly green giant, Dec 3, 2004.

1. jolly green giant

jolly green giant Registered+

merry christmas to me. its harvest time. finally chopped em down.
    1st pic is of the biggest kholas.
    2nd pic is of the 2 plants hanging.
    The smell as i was manicuring was amazing rich and fruity.. i reccomend anyone grows WW. these plants were not fed at all during flowering. the main khola off the best plant is as big as my arm.. cheers everyone...

Attached Files:

2. dutchy

dutchy Registered+

and a Merry Christmas to you too. Nice Buds, first time?.........next time feed your plants during flowering, use CANNA: TERRA FLORES, really, it will stimulate better flowering, higer potency, and give each strain it own characteristic taste. And if you want to get bigger buds still, use CANNA: PK13/14, Phosphorous/potassium boost for flowering. use it only once, 3 weeks before harvest, it will make your buds 2-3 times bigger, but anyway, nice buds dude......smoke up and Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

3. SKAut

SKAut Registered

jeah, grate shit mean:) that will be nice christmas...
    heheheheh

4. dylan

dylan Registered+

nice harvest jolly, keep us updated with how it turns out!

5. BuD MaN

BuD MaN Registered+

I think YOU should pay a visit to santa this year

6. sugarmagnolia

sugarmagnolia Registered+

man I wish u were santa. I would love to have a cola in my stocking. It'd be gone in a day though :)

7. jolly green giant

well dylan i gave out loads of free samples off these plants and everyone has gone weird, itss sssssoooooo strong.
    gave some to 1 lad he went on a midnight canoe trip, smoked half a joint and couldnt go near a canoe for 2 hours.
    another lad took a whole weekend to smoke 1 joint.

gave some to my old boss who owns a head shop and hes been running around accusing all the staff of stealing stuff, massive paranoia..

so its really strong weed. as you would expect from white widow.

and as for me, well im just walkin round with a big smile on my face all day..

8. NowhereMan

NowhereMan Registered+

im jealous and freely admitt it
    happy hoho

9. jolly green giant

Your jealousy is appreciated Nowhereman. cheers and a merry christmas to you and yours..

10. blunt roller

blunt roller Registered+

seein those put a smile on my face :)

11. Climbing High

Climbing High Registered+

those buds are amazing, you got any tips?

12. hide

hide Registered+

indeed

13. newgroweroldsmoker

newgroweroldsmoker Registered+

jolly green giant i have a question.....the seeds of this plant where do they come from? i see that you mention that no nuts was needed during flowering....is that possible with all white widow seeds from different breeders? they surelly look great...i wish my plants look anywhere near yours even though i grow the twilight fron dutch passion....good work!

14. thechronic

thechronic Registered+

umm hook me up lol what you do in door?

15. jolly green giant

i actually got these ww seeds from a company called positronics, though i think now a company called kulu distribute the seeds.
    As for flowering, they probably would have been bigger and better had i fed them, i just couldnt be bothered.. and it was a bit of an experiment, just to see how they would do, and as you can see they did good. thanks for comments and good growing..

16. Darkneon420

Darkneon420 Registered+

Wow nice ww! This is the nicest i've seen before. I was introduced to ww when i was 14 and it was good shit. Yours look so much better than what i smoked. Great job! :D Wish i wasent too much of a pussy to pay you and have you send some my way. Hmmm, parania isent a laughing matter :p