White Widow, Hydro, Aerogardgen Indoor.

Discussion in 'Grow Log' started by TheWeight, Feb 25, 2017.

1. TheWeight

TheWeight Registered

This is my grow log for my first ever grow. I am currently on day 29 of the vegetative stage. I will be posting regular updates, please feel free to comment and give input.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Popcorn-Deer-52.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Cool, waiting for some pics!
    What type of aergogarden?

4. TheWeight

TheWeight Registered

About to post some pics, I started this thread after reading your grow log! Also where I got the idea to cover the holes with tinfoil.

5. TheWeight

TheWeight Registered

Here are some pics from the first 30 days of life! They are in an aerogarden bounty. I am worried that this light will not be enough when it comes to the flowering stage.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. TheWeight

TheWeight Registered

7. Wagonweed

Wagonweed Registered+

Looks good.
    Ya the light is weak for flower, it will work but if you can upgrade do it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Off to a great start.

• Like Like x 2
  9. TLD420

TLD420 Registered+

Looking good! Good luck with the grow!

• Like Like x 2
  10. TheWeight

TheWeight Registered

Am I ready to go into flower mode? I feel like I have enough colas but not sure if they need to be bigger and stronger to support the flowering stage. This is day 31 of the grow, that's 31 days in total not just in veg. I don't want to start the process to early but I am also anxious, I'm sure everyone has that feeling when the time is getting close but even more so on your first grow! Any input is appreciated. Trying to upload more pics but it keeps saying that the file is to large for the server to process. All my pics are the same size and same format so I am confused.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. TheWeight

TheWeight Registered

Ok, figured out the upload issue. Check out the pics of day 31. It is starting to get that funky bud smell already. I have been on 18 hours of light for 31 days, been 1 week since I gave it its first dosage of Fox Farm nutes, they seem to be taking to them but the plant up front is not growing much taller. I am thinking about upgrading the lighting system but not sure what to look for or what will be the best solution for my tiny grow. I trimmed back most of the big fan leaves to give the colas a chance to get some direct light which they seem to like.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. larry121

larry121 Registered

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

Get that shit outa here!!! it's people like who who ruin good forums like these!!!
    Get a real job you low life scumbag!!!

14. OGiesel

OGiesel Registered+

The grow is lookin good!!! How much grow room you have would be a major factor on what light you should buy next. And depending on your budget of course. I prefer the led route myself but that's just personal preference .

• Like Like x 1
  15. TheWeight

TheWeight Registered