WHO DO YOU WANT FOR PRESIDENT?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buck Rogers420, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

20161014_092427.jpg 20161014_092427.jpg 20161014_092427.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

3. Buck Rogers420

4. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

BERNIE!

Bernie Williams, Yankee centerfielder and latin guitarist

5. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

I liked Bernie Sanders. I didn't necessarily like how liberal he was, but a far better choice than Hillary. I support Hillary over Trump since she's a far better choice over Trump, in spite of her honesty and trustworthiness issues. Sadly, that's the choices voters have to deal with in this election cycle. Not who's the best candidate, but who is not the worse candidate.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Buck Rogers420

like every election cycle. out of 3.5 million people, this is the best we can come up with?

7. Shovelhandle

Shovelhandle Registered+

8. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

"this is the best we can come up with?"

Probably because no sane person wants the job.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Buck Rogers420

will, we don't have to worry about sane this election*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Pupp

Pupp Registered+

This election cycle is weird.

11. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

Imagine a day when the corruption in the mainstream big money media has been discredited and replaced. Think of what it could be like with an administration free of corruption, and with term limits for congress keeping PACs and special interest groups from buying control of the government. I do. I am voting for the only true washington outsider that we have seen in decades... one not beholding to anyone, because I want something totally new and different. I don't need a saint to run the country, I need a patriot who will fix this mess and uphold the constitution... and I believe I see that person, despite his many flaws. What the hell do you have to lose?
    Let's Make America Great Again
    Donald J. Trump, 2016

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Buck Rogers420

I just can't decide,corrupt Washington insider, or moron:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  13. YoungLeafs

YoungLeafs Guest

Has anyone heard of the promises Trump's team has made in regards to Cannabis?

14. emilya

last I heard him bring it up, he wanted to leave it to the states to decide and it sounded like he was open to pushing the scheduling change. It didnt sound like he was against it, but he didnt take a stand for it either.

15. gardenermendo

gardenermendo Registered+

We have a lot to lose with Trump. And the highest percentage of American's agree with me.
    [​IMG]

I'm not really worried much any more. Trump's poll number have been steadily falling. It was like this when Romney was running, the polls pretty much said what the results would be. Most people may think Hillary has made some mistakes, yet know she demonstrates the ability to think sanely, when Trump demonstrates he is incapable.

He trash-talks just about everyone. American's realize they wouldn't want someone in the highest office of the land, to be there 4 years continuing to trash-talk anyone and everyone.

But also... this is a big IF... if Trump was president, it wouldn't take long for Congress to start impeachment proceedings. There are too many Republicans in Congress who have realized Trump would be a huge problem... and they'd get rid of him.

Just saying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. emilya

There is no way that Trump is not leading in a huge way in the popular vote. All of the polls, as is all of the press, are completely biased against Trump, just as you are. Ignore all the hard evidence that Wikileaks is providing if you wish, but Hillary has no business being anywhere near the White House in the eyes of many patriots, and in fact has been shown to be a traitor to this country. If they try to steal a popular vote from Trump and say that somehow Hillary wins the electoral college, I guarantee you we will be in war and a revolution almost immediately. Mark my words... the gun toting silent majority, looking to be about 67% in favor of Trump in the few honest polls, will not allow the biased big money media and corrupt politicians to steal this election, especially to a known thief, liar and traitor.
    We are screwed however this goes though... because if Hillary wins (by using election fraud and voting non citizens) there will be a revolution and Russia said it will mean war... and if Trump wins, BLM and anyone about to lose their newfound rights, as well as all you idiots who believe every lie the media throws at you, will riot in the streets. There will be bloodshed in America over this election I am afraid, either way it turns out.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Not tryin' to change anyone's mind.
    But based on watching 13 elections. I simply disagree.

I do enjoy watching masterful crowd manipulation.
    But am not personally hypnotizable.

So, as an experienced outsider, I simply disagree with the above conclusions.
    Mind you, I sounded just like you for the first 5 or 6 elections.

So hang on to your sense of humor .
    At times like these, humor makes it look partially sane.
    Enjoy your immersion and fire my friend, they will not last. :(

Life is short, if you are not having any fun, "you're doing it wrong" :)

Aloha,
    Weeze

• Like Like x 3
  18. gardenermendo

gardenermendo Registered+

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto.
    Like you, I too sounded like that the first 5 or 6 elections. Except for advocating bloodshed. That's ridiculous! It takes a while to open one's mind and educate oneself. I think the Internet was a huge help, as one can expand and see what the whole world is doing, and get to the real truth without being manipulated by the media.

19. emilya

well, just here in my home state I have watched a corrupt politician and one who is in Hillary's pocket, kill the totally valid process that we went through to get medical marijuana on the ballot. I am sick of the corruption in our government and the inability of the people to get their issues acted upon. I am angry, and I am taking that anger with me to the ballot box. That fire that is burning in me... it better not go out soon, because as soon as we give up to this corrupt machine and admit defeat, we are done.

20. emilya

seriously, are there not any other political conservatives in this forum?