WHO DO YOU WANT FOR PRESIDENT?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buck Rogers420, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

"If nominated, I will not run.
    If elected, I will not serve". :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

That's a prerequisite for the office. :D

He ain't Hillary, and that's what counts. :p We knew he was a douchebag... :wtfsign:
    Since the end of the Obama-nation, my business/income is UP 20%.
    Investments are performing far better than the constant see-saw I'd gotten used to...

Remember all those bitcoins ya bought 2 years ago, to buy seeds? Checked the wallet lately? :dancing:
    I say you can thank the instability of our off-the-wall leadership for much of the crypto currency popularity.

Leave "sessions" out of it, and it's a deal. :thumbsupold:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

At what cost to the environment and the
    *Integrity of our country?
    *Integrity( always doing the right things,
    Even if the wrong things are legal ).

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

just checking... has anyone here died yet because of the tax cuts?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Weezard

Weezard Registered+

Be patient my friend.
    There is no end to corporate greed.

Fat Donny says he won't go after Social security until the first day of his second term.
    Then it's Medicade, and Medicare, then people die.
    But no worries, without the Social security Insurance that I paid into for 50 years, medical care becomes moot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. emilya

just as there is no end to the liberal desire to steal from the rich I guess... just depends on who you hate the most, which side of this one falls on. Tell me again how corporate greed works, with 11 companies announcing the other night not only bonuses, but permanent wage increases and declarations to self impose a $15/hr minimum within their company. This is happening all over the nation my friend, and watch what happens as jobs become competitive again and wages rise across the spectrum. President Fat Donny is going to create so much national revenue that he will not need to "go after" Social Security... we will have plenty of surplus to shore up the fund and bring it back into balance with the CPI. Just wait and see... It seems to me that every prediction I have made so far in this matter has been proven to be correct. Why would that change now? I think this is called being on a roll. :)
    Be well all my Trump haters... resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Buck Rogers420

:twocents::Vomit:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

Okay, ya really want to bring politics into it? I'm (OH, NO) a conservative. I believe in SMALL GOVERNMENT (government needs to get the f... out of my life). I was a #NeverTrump're. He's a, well, YOU ALL KNOW! Has he done a lot of things I like? Yeah, hate to admit it. AMERICA FIRST FOR A F..KIN' CHANGE. I do like that, call me crazy. So far so good on the Sessions hands off in Cal, although I do wish we'd build a frickin' wall. I live in North County San Diego. There are neighborhoods, markets, areas, etc. here where English is not welcome. No chit. Liberal rule is a stain on this once great state. After 59 years here I've watched the changes. Dear liberals, take your feelings and get a GRIP! No one owes you chit. Work, earn it. Illegals, GET OUT! Why should our own children suffer in over-crowded schools? A third of the kids don't even speak English. Who's allowing this? ENOUGH! Now I'm gonna fire up the bong with some GG#4 x OG Kush. Makes me cough like oregano. Wake up America.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

spiro_agnew_quote.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. EvilCartman

EvilCartman Registered+

I'm gonna predict that the next big thing in Mexico will be pole-vaulting. :banghead2:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. onjig

onjig Registered+

Hi Guys and Girls ~ Well ~ we have ourselves a president ~ and I think a good one ~ Nether the Repubs nor the Demos ~ wanted us ~ any of us to have this man ~ as a choice ~ we were ~ they planed ~ were to chose between a Bush and a Clinton ```

Some of U.S. ~ many of us ~ thought Donald Trump ~ has been good in business ~ in friendship ~ a fine man ~ and worked to get on the ticket ```

Donald Trump ~ we all knew ~ we all know ~ will not ~ play the politician ~ will say what he thinks ~ has not been a choirboy ~ he's just like you and I ```
    He won't take a slap ~ without slapping back ~ the more lies said about him ~ the more determined to do the job well ~ and slap back ```

We have a chance now ~ all of us ~ all Americans ~ those who voted for the president ~ and ~ the loyal Opposition ~ to move forward ~ America has been taking a beating ~ in the market world wide ~ and here at home ~ by a conglomerate ~ headed by ~ a party taken over by a foreign idea of government ~ that hasn't worked well anywhere ~ spearheaded by an press ~ no longer a honest news outlet ~ but and extension of a political party```

America is not a bad country ~ and the American people not bad people ~ no matter ~ that we've been ~ said to be ~ by politicians it this country an elsewhere ```

President Trump ~ Is a good man ~ a good guy ~ and damn good in business ~ this country ~ Our Country has ~ a lot of business to take care of ~ that has been ~ well ~ done poorly ~ for a good while ~ he can do it ~ closer to right ~ America first ~ for a while ```

God love America ~ God help our President ```

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

The man has more skeletons in his closet than the Walking Dead. slide_250643_3024511_free.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

monty python system of government.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Buck Rogers420

I can't call him the president. Just that ASS Hole in the White House! :pirate:
    Not a day goes by without him doing something that makes me ashamed to be an American!:fishslap:

• Like Like x 2
  15. onjig

onjig Registered+

Guys ~ you're winners ~ ride with the winners ```

16. Buck Rogers420

Couldn't sleep at night :pirate:

17. onjig

onjig Registered+

[​IMG]

Come on Buck ```

18. emilya

In November it will begin to be clear that the booming economy over rode any other considerations and that all career politicians, especially those on the left, are in danger in 2020. Time will tell, but right now no one can convince the other side that they are wrong and everyone no matter their side in this thing is entrenched believing whatever it is they believe. Some who have drank a lot of the liberal kool-aid actually believe that Trump will be gone before the end of the year, not even thinking about the impossibility of this or the implications of impeachment and Pence becoming our President, or how that could be even worse than they now imagine things to be. The other side got all butt hurt when Trump wouldn't state that he would accept the results of the election if he lost, yet they themselves are not accepting what actually happened. The left is being irrational, and everything they seem to believe is based on a hatred for Trump and his administration. It is not even worth the time it takes to try to convince someone suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) that they are wrong... there is nothing you can say that will penetrate their overpowering hate for anything having to do with republicans, conservatives and Trump, including anyone related to Trump, anyone who voted for Trump and anyone who claims to be a conservative. I will get hatred for this note, just as you did for your support message for Trump. Don't let it get to you my friend; you are not alone. These people who hate America and what she stands for, yet are free enough to be able to grow pot, who hate the free enterprise system and the American way and yet make a living using those freedoms, those who apologize for America's strength and leadership in the world but enjoy the safety of her shores, and hate the man who gave up a very comfortable retirement to work for free to make America great once again... they will never get it. One day we and all of us on the right will smile, knowing that the left's minions hateful words, personal attacks over political beliefs and erroneous evaluations of the political system will exist forever on this forum, where everyone will be able to see forever more how pitifully and hatefully wrong they were about this man and this economy and everyone will be able to see for as long as this forum exists just how horribly they treated people who believed in and supported this President. You can pull that Bernie sticker off of your car and hide within society, but here on this forum, we will always know what it was that you said and how you said it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Buck Rogers420

If you want to pick a fight, in the words of Val Kilmer" I'll be your huckleberry" and in the end you will be the one eating crow and everyone will see how pitifully wrong and hateful you are.
    See how far your tax savings go after the inflation skyrockets from this stupid trade war he's trying to start with China.
    He said he won't sign the budget because it doesn't have 60 billion dollars for his wall or provisions to get rid of the immigrants . In the words of General Patton "fixed fortifications are just monuments to the stupidity of man".
    We don't hate American. We hate trump and what he is doing to American.
    I don't even hate you. I just think you are being misled be trumps lies and alternate facts.
    Why do you think so many of his advisors are quitting. Even his secretary of state thinks he is a moron. :pirate:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Buck Rogers420

Let's not forget a federal death penalty to ramp up a lost war on drugs. Or all the other bad ideas and poor choices.