WHO DO YOU WANT FOR PRESIDENT?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buck Rogers420, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Buck Rogers420

Buck Rogers420 Registered+

2. Buck Rogers420

Alternate news doesn't count. Everyone knows Fox news is full of shit .
    Try Lester Holt on NBC if you really care about integrity.

3. Buck Rogers420

Your ignoring the real problems of this country like all the other Trumpies.
    Yes I said Trumpies.

4. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

OMG. Take a history course. The wall in Berlin worked so well that it effectively divided the nation and had to eventually be torn down. The wall around Constantinople kept that city safe for over 1000 years. The Great Wall in China did its job well to establish trade routes and keep China safe from invaders, at least until it didn't. Hadrian’s Wall stood for 1600 years blocking the warring tribes in Scotland and Northern England from invading the south. Walls all over the world have worked, and worked well. In fact my misinformed friend, there is funding in the Omnibus to build walls in other countries, walls that WILL be effective.
    Totally agree on the doctors and big pharma... and the main reason I stand against the active marketing of certain products. We need alternative medicines.
    Totally disagree that Lester Holt is giving you the truth. They lie to the American public every single day that they push this phony Russian collusion story and devote at least 30% of every broadcast giving negative coverage to this President and his administration. Fox is not a lot better, they are just sneakier about their presentation so that they can fool some of right into watching their propaganda too. There is no difference in any of the mainstream media anymore and to get the truth of what is happening in the world you MUST seek out alternative news sources or better yet, go right to the source on any story. I have a team of people who do this for me and we keep very close watch on society as part of our jobs.

So what pray tell are the real problems in this country? Are you going to say starving children? Are you going to talk about gun control or the absolute importance of letting children tell adults that they are wrong and that they are just waiting for us to die so they can take over? What is it that is troubling you, friend?

5. emilya

6. emilya

I prefer Trumpsters :)

7. Buck Rogers420

I see you have alternate history to go with your alternate news and alternate facts.
    If you don't have truths to back your BS
    You just make it up. :wtfsign:

8. emilya

What of that do you think that I made up? Do you think that just because you say so and post a little emoji that it makes it so?
    I also note that you did not answer any of my last questions, you simply charged on ahead attacking everything I have said as BS so that you don't have to answer my questions... this is called deflection.

9. Buck Rogers420

The Berlin wall was made to keep people in not out. Constantinople did fall and the Mongols just road around the Great Wall of China. You will have to do better than that. I do know history.

10. Buck Rogers420

They already tried a wall in California.
    The ground around it is unstable from all the tunnels dug under it.

11. emilya

in or out, still effective. Constantinople did fall eventually, but the wall was damn effective for quite a long time. I am ok with the Mexicans having to go around to the actual checkpoints... still effective. You may know history, but your argument is nonsensical.
    The army corps of engineers will figure out how to build an effective wall in California... not a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Buck Rogers420

What's the point of the wall if they are coming trough the check point anyway.
    So why spend 60 billion dollars just to keep out a few Mexicans anyway?
    Who's going to clean the hotels and roof your house then?

13. Buck Rogers420

Hell, keep trump in for 7 more years and our country will be as fucked up and corrupt as Mexico and that won't want to come here anyway .

14. emilya

What an outrageously racist comment... who is going to clean the hotels and the roof then!!! If that is your opinion of immigrants then there is no hope for you. I am done with you and have said my piece... I now leave you to your peers who now can see you in the full light of your ignorance and racist opinions. To think that I suspect that you live within 50 miles of me... that thought doesn't give me a lot of hope for the rural population of this state. I wish our education system was better here and had not failed you. At least I can be assured that demographically you do not represent your county, at least according to the voting records in our state. You and your ilk are outliers outside of KC and STL, and that does provide me with great comfort.

15. Buck Rogers420

You self righteous jerk! You want to build a wall and through them out and you have the gall to call me a racist.
    I give up your as stupid as trump. As we all know you can't fix stupid!:dead:

16. onjig

onjig Registered+

[​IMG]

Ah ah ah ~ your Lenin ```

17. onjig

onjig Registered+

Things can get better with our help ~ Yes ~ we were heading downhill ~ but ~ with this man ~ an American Loving Man as President ~ we should be able to undo ~ some of the mess ~ little by little ``` You could help ~ we can do this together ~ all of us ```

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Buck Rogers420

19. Plumber07

Plumber07 Registered+

THIS is the reason politics should be kept out of this site. There are several sites where I can debate and take on the opposition. I come here to learn and share about mj. Now, let's all fire one up and sing Kumbaya.
    :S5:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. onjig

onjig Registered+

It's everywhere ~ the left ~ does not want us to talk ~ they talk ~ call names and insult ~ Americans who ~ love America shouldn't talk ```

Na ~ we'd like to say our say ~ have a good day ```

onjig

• Agree Agree x 1