who else does the water in your mouth bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Methods' started by Frivolous248, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Frivolous248

Frivolous248 Registered+

I haven't done it in awhile but I'm smokin' my last bowl tonight in my pipe and these regs are too harsh so I took a sip of water 'n took a hit letting the smoke go through the water. not as good as a real bong but effective.

man, just realized that I coulda poured some of the water from the bottle into my bong instead...whole reason I packed the pipe is to avoid getting up to get water.

• Like Like x 1
  2. stonerman07

stonerman07 Registered+

stupidest thing i ever heard. im just kidding, but it sounds like your going to inhale some water. and it only takes 1 tspoon of water in your lungs to die.

3. Gorlax

Gorlax Registered+

No Way It takes 1 teaspoon fuck im scared

4. DarkHairedSativa

DarkHairedSativa Registered+

Too Funny!!!

:stoned:How much did you smoke before the last bowl....LMAO!!!:thumbsup::jointsmile:

5. stonerman07

stonerman07 Registered+

a life guard told me. yeah cuz water in your lung suffocates you unless you cough it out, and when you smoke bud, you try not to cough.

6. MisterGreen

MisterGreen Registered+

haha sorry i laughed at that.

7. vej33

vej33 Registered+

I've never heeaarrrrd of doing that before... but i think i'd just use a regular bong lol

8. the.dude

the.dude Registered+

I hope to god that if someone inhales water while they smoke, they won't still try to hold it in!

9. stonerman07

stonerman07 Registered+

well you cant tell you inhaled water. it just makes you want to cough and you would think its the smoke. if anybody is dumb enough to inhale with a mouth full of water, they should be shot. or at the veryleast, sterilized.

10. Quinn The Eskimo

Quinn The Eskimo Registered+

I've done it a few times when I am in serious need of some filtering. I hold my head down when I do it to avoid water going in with my hits.

11. pixel

pixel Registered+

youre not going to inhale water youre just going to swallow smoke

they are 2 different motions u should inhale then exhale and swallow some water for instant relief.. or put some ice in your bong thats easiest

12. Frivolous248

Frivolous248 Registered+

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't inhale any water. I'm not too worried about dying from inhaling water...I just don't think I'm that dumb, haven't you ever put water in your mouth and made a bong noise?? Thats exactly what I'm doing, making that bubbly noise with my mouth and putting it to the end of the pipe. Then after my hit I breath out my nose twice to get most the smoke out, then open my mouth to get the rest out. I swallowed the first thing of water but decided there could be carcinogens in it so I spit it out after that.

Damn you guys are so picky about stuff sometimes. Yeah, don't take hits with water in your mouth 'cause you'll inhale water and die...haha

13. WeedyBoyWonder

WeedyBoyWonder Registered+

Its really not a good idea I don't think, pretty mad idea though.
    A bong in your mouth... lol, just lol.

14. Elle

Elle Registered

I did it a couple times before I had a bong. It works alright... Not the best.

15. MadSativa

MadSativa Registered+

16. hateyoul3itch

hateyoul3itch Banned

you cant inhalle water....

17. BUZz UK

BUZz UK Registered+

Well, I just performed the said action, and it works. I didn't inhale water, I'm still alive, and I'm high. Go figure...

18. BlAzInIt4:20

BlAzInIt4:20 Registered+

wow nice thread... ur fuckin stoned lol

19. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

haha wtf..

20. GreggaeRasta

GreggaeRasta Registered

1 tsp of water could kill you IF you fail to cough it up just like "your eyes will pop out of your skull IF you keep them open while sneezing" but you can't so... I've been doing this for nearly a decade, it's a brilliant alternative to no water/filter for when you only have a pipe and no building materials/short on time. Its OK with a standard pipe, but use a Chillum or pipe w/skinny mouth piece that acts as a downstem and you essentially turn your mouth into a mini bong that yields massive whole bowl hits that burn far less than a dry pipe and are as decent as a small bong 1's if done right. If your a newborn/new to your mouth/lungs(or already too high) then avoid this I suppose, generally it's about as dangerous as breathing air while drinking water, but you'll splutter/cough unless you get the right angle, takes a bit of practice.. I perfected this technique after a few stoned friends and I conjured up the idea and dubbed it "the Aqua hit" yet to know if it would be possible or practical. Try it out and share the knowledge. (;