PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

why put water in cannabutter???

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by elgreaser, Dec 11, 2010.

1. elgreaser

elgreaser Registered+

why do u put water,when u make cannabutter?..some say no water others say add water..is it really necessary?...right now i have 6g and a cup 2sticks of butter..how much water do i need?..I'm letting it sit over night in my crock pot on low maybe 6hrs or so..is that good or should i go less time?..i don't want to burn it..i always do cannaoil, but I'm trying something different..I'm making chocolate ship cookies..I'm tired of brownies lol :jointsmile:

2. SmokeNRun

SmokeNRun Registered+

Did you use water when you made the oil?

3. elgreaser

elgreaser Registered+

no i don't...i don't think I'm going too

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  4. elgreaser

elgreaser Registered+

i changed my mind i don't have enough grams to make 2sticks of butter..I'm going to do sugar cookies..cause the recipe i have only asks for 1stk..i think 1stk and 6.5g should be perfect..so now my ?n is how long should i cook it for in a crockpot?

5. DOUGAL25

DOUGAL25 Registered+

6. elgreaser

elgreaser Registered+

I'm doing it right now..it has been in for an hr now,and it's starting to bubble is that normal?..and if after some hrs,can i put it (crockpot) on warm, and let it sit for a couple more hrs?..just wondering:bigsmoke:

7. SmokeNRun

SmokeNRun Registered+

Here I'll help you out because you seem to have missed the sticky.

http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/84277-making-cannabis-butter-discussion.html

http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/84275-making-cannabis-butter-how.html

I'm sure all the information you would need is in those two threads.

8. elgreaser

elgreaser Registered+

it has been in my crockpot now for 4hrs, should i keep going?..it looks dark green/brown....

9. elgreaser

elgreaser Registered+

it has been on now for 5hrs..it's starting to stink,like a burned smell, should i turn it off now? i don't want to burn it...

10. elgreaser

elgreaser Registered+

it's done i think it came out dark green..is that normal?

11. Lynhal

Lynhal Registered+