PAX2 Vaporizer

WW X BB 2 weeks to harvest.

Discussion in 'Closet / Cabinet Growing' started by XSWIDOW, Jan 1, 2012.

1. XSWIDOW

XSWIDOW Registered+

01012012555.jpg 01012012556.jpg 01012012557.jpg 01012012558.jpg 01012012559.jpg

To trim cola fans or not gentleman that is the question. More light for 2 weeks (straight H20 now no nutes) with no peripheral shading all over the Scrog. Advice would be welcome.

Peace. Widow

• Like Like x 5
  2. CanGroIt

CanGroIt Registered+

Trim em.... Let that light penetrate further for a bit....

CGI::::::

• Like Like x 1
  3. disrupt86

disrupt86 Registered+

i would deff trim,it will allow your plants to use all there energy on finishing the final product instead of feedin all the leaves etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. how2growsensi

how2growsensi Registered+

looks nice

5. GrowGoddess

GrowGoddess Registered+

Me personally, I would never trim upper leaves. Really, the right answer to whether to trim them or not, a light meter would help. For example: in my closet with 2 1000 watters running, I can go below the canopy with my light meter, in many cases, the meter is fully pegged. So if I trimmed leaves off, I would get less of a yield. It all depends on the amount of light, type of light, and strain.

• Like Like x 5
  6. disrupt86

disrupt86 Registered+

well the reason for trimming like i stated before is to allow the plant to get its growth energy to the colas were its needed and not fan leaves.

7. d1g1taldan

d1g1taldan Registered

I cant see it having any detrimental effects this late on in the process. IMHO - Trim.

8. rudolfskis

rudolfskis Registered+

Daym bro those are beautiful....I just started and only hope on a final product such as this...Nice job

9. drew225

drew225 Registered+

What he said.

Nice grow by the way. If mine turn out anywhere close to that ill be thrilled