Yellowing fan leaves during flowering. common? do i cut?

Discussion in 'Plant Problems' started by SWOLENPORES, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Meganlikesweeds

Meganlikesweeds Registered

Hi, so I'm growing as well my leaves are turning yellow and Brown then falling off. Is that normal? Also its my first time so I don't have a clue when to harvest.
    Do I harvest by the way they smell, like when it smells really harsh, or after that when the odour is not so prevalent? My buds are still small and look like they're still growing. Idk

2. Ciaranjfarrelly

Ciaranjfarrelly Registered

I look at the tricomes id get a jewlers loop to check and see when you want to harvest judging on the stage of tricomes and what type of high you want :) jewlers loop wont cost ya that much

3. NEPH1L1M

NEPH1L1M Registered

do nothing but flush if you are 8 days out there is nothing you can do

4. emilya

emilya Future Dispensary Owner

or you can wait 14 years to respond to a post... im sure the advice is still good. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. NEPH1L1M

NEPH1L1M Registered

good advice has no time limit

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Buds Buddy

Buds Buddy Registered+

What is with the peeps that keep saying this thread is 6 years old, etc. ??? Who cares how old it is if it still has good info ? If it wasn't relevant still then the administrators should make the threads disappear after a certain period of time. Obviously, nobody has to reply to a thread if they think it's too old for their own satisfaction. But I see nothing wrong with a New Grower trying to learn from an old thread that can be re-opened for discussion. We weren't on this forum 6 years ago....so it's still new to us. When we start a New Thread we get comments like...it's all been posted already....do your research....so you still don't get answers. I am doing my research by re-opening an old thread with New Growers, More Advanced Growers ( you probably didn't know this stuff 6 years ago either & now you're advanced) & besides....there have been new advances in things from 6 years ago. I actually find it to be rude when someone says this thread is old & to start your own thread.
    But then again....maybe you're one of the few that knew every aspect of growing before ever planting your 1st seed for the 1st time....yeah right....LOL.