PAX2 Vaporizer Pass Your Drug Test

Yield Per Plant, Dry Weight, No lying

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by RoundEye, Nov 4, 2009.

1. RoundEye

RoundEye Registered+

I'd be very interested to hear what actual growers get in yield per plant in doors.
    No bullshit lying about how swank your crop is by bloating the numbers.

Additionally, I'd be interested to learn what various growers attribute their yields to.
    Be it Co2, Advanced Nutrients, Light regiments etc etc. or whatever they may be.

Dry weights only apply.

Myself, I get roughly 1 1/2oz per plant dry. I view this as a low yield given that I use both Co2 and a regiment of nuts from seedling all the way through flowering and even flushing. I would hope to be getting 2 1/2oz+ dry, per plant.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jollyrancher

Jollyrancher Registered+

The "bible" (pg 78) says that a good benchmark (goal) is:

0.5 grams per watt for every 30 days in the bloom area.

Bible = Jorges book on indoor growing

For my little 400w setup I get just over 125 grams (just over 4 oz) every 10 weeks.

Weight isn't what I would like, but the quality will roll your eyes back in their sockets. :thumbsup:

As long as I have enough to carry me and the people I support till the next harvest I am happy.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  3. ishraider

ishraider Registered

is that .5 grams per watt also per plant?? or is that for the whole grow area?
  4. redtails

redtails Registered+

The whole area. I get around 2oz in a 2x2x4 cabinet under 250w of fluorescents(1 plant). Using the benchmark above I should get 4.5oz, but I've just started indoors and only using soil since it's what I'm used to.
  5. killerweed420

killerweed420 Registered+

2 ounces per indoor plant is the norm. When you start getting more experienced you can get 4 or 5 ounces per plant. But it takes the right genetics and experience because you're really starting to push the plants pass there limits so its easy to run into a lot of problems.
  6. icbh707

icbh707 Registered+

well it depends on how many plants under your light, what strain youre growing and what kind of light your using. 9 kush under a 1000hps could be like 2oz per and 5 diesel under the same light could be more like 6oz per. thats why they figure things per watt or what your light will do per sq ft/sq meter.
  7. chemdawglover

chemdawglover Registered

i get 19oz per plant one strain and 27oz per plant for the other strain
    but i veg a long time each plant has a 3byby7 foot area and i veg for 4 months at 55watts a sqft +co2+addvanced nutes
  8. StoneyJake

StoneyJake Registered+

I get about 2oz per plant under a 400w light depending on the strain. The most I have yielded from one plant so far was about 2.5oz using organic soil/nutes and about 2 months veg. I have only been growing one year so Im still fine tuning
  9. GetThisOrDie

GetThisOrDie Registered+

I get anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2ozs a plant using a 90w UFO in a homebox tent...cant remember the dimensions on it. Going to try out hydro with some quality beans from a bank and hopefully get 2 1/2 to 3ozs.
  10. chemdawglover

chemdawglover Registered

god people not to be rude what strains you growing you should be geting 4-8oz per plant if you start with good seeds i get so much per plant cuz i give them so much space and veg for a long time with 36 plants i get 45-50lbs dry
    its better to have less plants but have them grow biger imho 2oz is that even worth your time to grow i guess it is if you dont smoke that much/have a high tolerance anyhow you should be geting 4-8oz per plant with 2 month veg
  11. GetThisOrDie

GetThisOrDie Registered+

Not everyone has a wearhouse to grow in...
  12. chemdawglover

chemdawglover Registered

sorry i think you took it wrong ya i have a huge room but you dont need it in a 9by9 foot room you could fit 9 plant veg for 3 months under 4 1000watt or 2 on light mover this was my old set up i got about 15oz per plant but i used co2 and full line sensi+2 program of nutes by addvanced nutes oh and it was ebb/flow but im sure with disent nutes you could of gotin8-12oz per plant
  13. disrupt86

disrupt86 Registered+

im sorry 36 plants and 45 -50 lbs dry huh? im intersted in pics and your 225k doller crop.u did see ummmm the title of the thread were it sed no lying correct?
  14. cannamanibus

cannamanibus Registered+

15. chemdawglover

chemdawglover Registered

whats up this is chemdawglover

just wont to clear up some thing i was stoned as fuck and put dry i ment to put wet i avg about 30lbs dry out of the 36 plants about 4-6ozs less per plant dry sorry i still think you should get 4-8oz dry per plant though 2ozs doesnt sound like much unless you have like 300plants
  16. RoundEye

RoundEye Registered+

I'm 2 weeks away from cropping and I think this may be my best yet.
    They are really starting to pack in the density and weigh down the branches. Obviously it's only a guess, but based on past crops, I'd say I'll do a minimum of 2oz per plant this time.

From reading what everyone else is doing and yielding, it sounds like I'm on the right track in my grow method.
  17. killerweed420

4 to 6 ounces dry per plant is doable. With the right conditions and genetics on indoor plants. But you have to spend a lot of money to get there and most of us don't have that kind of money. So any time you're getting 2 or 3 ounces indoor dried and cured you're doing good.
  18. chemdawglover

chemdawglover Registered

ya your right if you cant come up with the mony then 2-3 oz per plant is good
    but i look at it this way im planing to get 30-40lbs this grow just saveing up the money for start up its aout 30,000 been saveing the last 3 years only 5,000 away but think of it this way i smoke 2.5 ozs every week where i live thats about $600 a week and thats a very good deal for 2.5oz with 30-40lbs thats 224 weeks or 4.3 years worth if i was to pay $600 dollors weekly that would be $134,400 so i save $104,000 dollors doing this so its cheper for me but if you dont smoke that much it not a big deal 2-3oz per plant will be fine

oh i almost frogot they base the penalty/charges/jail tiime for the number of plant you have not the amount you Have for example if i get 30-40 lbs of 36 plants and you get 25lbs off 200 plants your charge will be way worse

am i correct that as long as it stys out of light/air it will last about 5 years
  19. disrupt86

disrupt86 Registered+

it depends on the situation,once u bring dry packaged material into the mix thats a whole slew of other charges,anything over 99 plants and u will be charged with a min of 10 years in federal prison "asuming u dont have a decent lawyer and have no ties to the medical community"
  20. killerweed420

Yes its always a good idea to stay away form the 100 plant limit unless you're ready to accept the consequences. Most big growers don't end up doing the full 10 years but they still generally do 3 or 4. Thats a lot of time in lockup.