Your strongest Indica strain?

Discussion in 'Indica' started by kshchrn831, Dec 19, 2007.

1. kshchrn831

kshchrn831 Registered+

I am a Indica lover. So, lets make a thread of some of the strains you think are the better side of the Indica family.

As of now, i have:
    Chemdawg and some OG, and damn they both make me wanna pass the hell out after a few bowls on a long night. gotta love it!

painretreat likes this.
  2. DaChi

DaChi Registered+

Kushes (og, bubba, master) knock me on my ass, so those are always good options. Also good romulan, when found, does a wonderful job as well, as it numbs the whole body quite literally.

painretreat likes this.
  3. Weedhound

Weedhound Registered+

White rhino....I actually DONT like it because it's TOO indica.....it will leave your butt dragging around on the couch for quite a while after you indulge. ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. MadSativa

MadSativa Registered+

I think white Rhino is a hybreed about 50/50 ..not a good pure indica, but a good bud
    same with alot of the kushes their mostly hybreads, closer to 50/50 not pure indicas, I like the Aurora Indica though and that thing is almost 100% indica, but Ill stick to the hybreeds, like bubblegum, deisle, etc.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  5. Weedhound

Weedhound Registered+

6. Dutch Pimp

Dutch Pimp Up in Smoke

I think..."temporary polio"....works too. I consider white rhino a hybrid. So does Nirvana.

7. Weedhound

Weedhound Registered+

And they probably make the original.....but I must say they were not kidding about the sedative effect....too much imo.

8. stinkyattic

stinkyattic CultiModerVatorAtor

Plan B Black Indica. It is NUMBINGLY strong and fantastic for insomnia. It's also ridiculously easy to grow.

9. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Registered+

I think the strongest Indica dominant i've tried was Blueberry. 80/20 i believe. I forget if Shiva was Indica, i think so. Kashmere Cream hash i think was Indica. I really wanna try some OG Kush

10. stinkyattic

OGKush is weird, it's a multi-stage high. The 'abusive' that I run yields like crap, hates heat, and vines and flops all over the place. But DAMN it's an experience to smoke.

11. Bongojaz

Bongojaz Registered+

dr. greenthumb's "endless sky" is amazingly potent. it's almost too strong.

12. kshchrn831

kshchrn831 Registered+

Sweet, good to know. I have been thinking about doing a little bit of growing in the future. Could you send me a link to who makes the seeds or something? I will do a bit of searchin on my own but some help is always nice!:jointsmile:

13. stinkyattic

The breeder is called Plan B Collective. I'm not sure where to find their work; I purchased mine at a lovely little shop in Toronto off Yonge St.

14. Bongojaz

Bongojaz Registered+

^^^bc bud depot^^^

15. GrowMe

GrowMe Registered+

Hey guys i'm a noob here but thought id ask a quick question if you guys don't mind..

I'm 6 weeks into my first hydro grow (bag seed)and everything seems to be going ok so far..Thanks to Opie and some of others...Ive been looking at seeds for a while now and came across this beauty a couple months back and want to buy them just because of damn picture...Mad Sativa mentioned the strain above - "Aurora Indica" Check out the picture at the link below..Ive looked up Aurora Indica on other sites and it doesn't look anything like it does on this website and i've actually been noticing this a lot lately..seems every seed bank has the same seeds but hte buds look totally different.

Is this Normal? And has anybody ever grown bud to look like this??

Thanks so much everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora Indica Marijuana Seeds

16. GrowMe

GrowMe Registered+

Oh and also has anybody ever ordered from this company before? In the states???

Thanks

17. hatenme

hatenme Registered+

Blue Mooshine is pretty strong
    :Rasta:

18. We've got some grewat Bubba Kush right now :Rasta:

19. MadSativa

MadSativa Registered+

that pic looks crazey, the aura that I smoked didnt have any pupleish at all , but I have seen this happen with other indicas, some turn a purp color and some dont, they should smoke the same though

20. HyeCobra

HyeCobra Registered+

Salmon Creek very nice indica