Thread: How much $ to Amsterdam?

Plastic Jesus is offline Registered+

How much $ to Amsterdam?

How much money for a long weekend to Amsterdam? Say 2 people, flight room and board.. maybe a Hostile with hot chicks everywhere.. no wait a tic... Anybody been recently? How much did you blow/burn? (Include spending money...)
    My Fast Ate Your Fast... 167mph Club!

Quote Originally Posted by zalami128 View Post
    one day youll graduate from the 8th grade and stop smoking out of a sobe bottle like a crackhead.
    "I'm the fucking guy who does his job... You must be the other guy" -Marky Mark

....nobody has been to the Mecca?

one day youll graduate from the 8th grade and stop smoking out of a sobe bottle like a crackhead.

Sweeney is offline Banned
    I wish I could help ya brah. It's a nice dream of mine to go one day.

harris7 is offline Registered+
    it is cheaper to come to vancouver, and we gots a nice dope scene

Yeah if you're going all the way to Amsterdam just for the bud..go to Canada I'd say. But if you're going to Holland to visit the different countries because they're beautiful, well thats another story
    More people die yearly from vending machines falling on them than smoking pot. Can we please just do the right thing.....

and make vending machines illegal

Antihero867 is offline Registered+
    go to travelocity.com i was just searchin this shit a minute ago. from tampa to amsterdam its about 1500 round trip w/ hotel.
    "Prohibition cannot be enforced for the simple reason that the majority of American People do not want it enforced and are resiting its enforcement! That means so, the orderly thing to do, under our form of government, is to abolish a law which cannot be enforced. A law in which the people of the country do not want enforced!"

-Fiorello La Guardia (former Mayer of New York) 1937.

"Legalization Now, Legalization Tomorrow, and Legalization Forever!"
    -Clifford Thornton

MOBABN is offline Registered+
    yea weekends are gonna fall around 1500-1800 depending how crazy ya get

Daveracer is offline Registered+
    $1500 isn't THAT bad.

I actually just looked up on Travelocity. Boston to Amsterdam, including hotel for a week is $1001. Tempting.

MacWQ33 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveracer View Post
    I actually just looked up on Travelocity. Boston to Amsterdam, including hotel for a week is $1001. Tempting.
    Wow...hmmm...tempting indeed!

benagain is offline Registered+
    Now are these prices round-trip tickets? I would like to visit the 'dam, but I don't want to live there forever.
    I loves me some weed, but I think that if I had that kind of money to throw down on a vacation, I'm getting on a boat for the bahamas
    I was gone for a while and now I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by benagain View Post
    Now are these prices round-trip tickets? I would like to visit the 'dam, but I don't want to live there forever.
    I loves me some weed, but I think that if I had that kind of money to throw down on a vacation, I'm getting on a boat for the bahamas
    The one i looked up was round-trip for 1 person.

Quote Originally Posted by MacWQ33 View Post
    Wow...hmmm...tempting indeed!
    Figure like $500 for weed and another $500 for other expenses, $2000 is a deal!

benagain is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveracer View Post
    The one i looked up was round-trip for 1 person.
    ok, I thought it was something like that. 1k seemed really damn cheap for 2 people round trip.
    I was gone for a while and now I'm back.

robert42 is offline Registered+
    i cant help u i only knowe the prices for UK but a hostel is about $20 a night,

the flights will cost u the most

they only cost me 40 return lol
    Why is marijuana not legal? Why is marijuana not legal?
    It's a natural plant that grows in the dirt.
    Do you know what's not natural?
    80 year old dudes with hard-ons. That's not natural.
    But we got pills for that.
    We're dedicating all our medical resources to keeping the old guys erect,
    but we're putting people in jail for something that grows in the dirt?

GONE but hopefully not forgotton

Sweet. Good info guys thanks!

Harris: What has Vancouver got to offer? Any kick ass festivals or anything? My dream trip to Amsterdam would have to include a day of MotoGP racing at the Holland Grand Prix! Go Nicky Hayden!!!

Podge_Boro is offline Registered+
    its alot cheaper from england, but thats onvious cos were closer
    for 5 of us, me and some friends
    its goin to be 293 for a return and a hotel for a week

but a week i will need alot of spending money

DryGuy420 is offline Registered
    I was there in Nov of 06. I cant give ya a for sure on plane tickets as when i went last i was living in England and it cost me abot $200 for the plane ticket (about 98 brittish pounds)through easyjet. Depending on how long you are gonna be there you will need about 100-150 euro for bud for 3-4 days,hotel will cost ya about 45-50 euro a night if you go to a hostel and get a double room. I found the most expensive part of my trips were the drinks,a mini can of coke will run you up to 5 euro at some places. It is cheaper to drink beer in most the coffee shops than it is to get a bottle of water. Bud isnt that expensive if you go to some of the smaller coffee shops,but you could get sucked into trying all the extremely high end places with the high end bud. Ill tell you though i have hit thoes places where you pay 30 euro for 1.5 grams of bud and honestly it wasnt all that. You can get widow at most places and that will take care of you right or check my other post below to get the location of Feels Good for some of whatever the hell BGW is,that is cheaper and FAR stronger than anything i have smoked before. Hope you make it there friend,it used to be my 2nd home and i wish i could go back but now were stuck back here in america for a few years but im hoping to be there for good in the next 5-6 years. But a visit in the next year is what im lookin for

Take it light

FlyByNite is offline Registered+

November 2007 airfare

I just booked two round trip airfares IAD ( Washington DC Dulles Airport ) to AMS ( Amsterdam Schiphol Airport ), direct flights both ways, $609.05 a seat. That is total cost, not base fare that taxes and fees get added to.
    After March 31st the fares go up a couple to several hundred dollars.

Godzilla123 is offline Registered
    we spent following for a week stay (per head). I live in Italy and traveled with a friend.

Hotel: 340 Euro (but for next time we know a cheaper place for about 200 euro or so)
    Weed/Hash: 100 Euro (and we smoked a LOT, at least 10 gms of weed and 5 gms of hash)
    Food/drinks: 50 Euro

On my next trip to A'dam, I intend to have a spending target of max 200-250 Euro for a 3 day weekend smoking trip.

If you intend to visit the red-light area and try some of the "attractions" there, then plan to spend anything between 50-500 Euro per day depending on your tastes. My roommate went broke there, so be careful ;-)

FlyByNite is offline Registered+
    To get some kind of idea on what you will spend on weed and hash, check out the Menus page for the most recent ones.

I also have a Whos In Town page. If you are going to Amsterdam and want to be listed just get your dates in country to me and I'll post them.
    Enjoy
    FlyByNite

www.CoffeeshopMenus.org