Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Epfin
  • 1 Post By oliwog

Thread: London (Brixton) Weed - Worth it? (PHOTO)

Epfin is offline Registered+

Question London (Brixton) Weed - Worth it? (PHOTO)

I bought this quantity in Brixton yesterday and want to know if people think it was worth 20 quid. I think the guy might have known he was ripping me off. He said 30 and I said 20 and he gave me this. Was it worth it?

PHOTO:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8305/img1984ek3.jpg

M.O.E likes this.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    Looks maximum 2.5 grams being generous. Trust your instinct and try and buy some through your friends or something, people you know won't rip you off.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

driftmaster is offline Registered

wow

shit dude you got ripped off even my dime($10) bags are bigger than that.....if i were you id find him and beat him

weedmaster is offline Registered+
    street dealers are always a rip off brixton, camden town, southwell and hackney have allways been rip off street places, they were like that 25 yrs ago when i first started smoking and haven't changed a bit, try not to buy off the street, otherwise you will be stung every time.

amberler is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Epfin View Post
    I bought this quantity in Brixton yesterday and want to know if people think it was worth 20 quid. I think the guy might have known he was ripping me off. He said 30 and I said 20 and he gave me this. Was it worth it?

PHOTO:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8305/img1984ek3.jpg

No not even a tenner worth

ukmonkey is offline Registered+
    u got jacked. I was once with a girl who insisted on buying coke in brixton off a kid on a bike. First he said it was in his mouth and she had to kiss him and eventually when we managed to get him to hand it over it was a piece of tinfoil wrapped in clingfilm. lol.

IanCurtisWishlist is offline Registered+
    Yeah basically fuck that sack it's not worth shit. I bet you got like 0.5 g at the most.
    Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?

wo, you got ripped the fuck off. Fuck Brixton for buds, you got a death wish?
    Walking around with money looking for cannabis, it's basically an invitation to jack you. You're lucky you got anything, and not just a face full of first/wood.

R.H
    R.H is offline Registered+
    Yeah, you got ripped off. I'm from South London as well (Thamesmead) and if you don't know the dealer they'll try and rip you off at first. If you even think you're being ripped just say "Come on, you know I can't take this" and they should smile and nod and give you a proper bag. That's about a gram there, and you should be getting over THREE and a half times that amount for 20 in London.

To whoever said "LoLz ThAtZ aBouT hALf A GrAmZ" is talking out of their fucking arse. Learn to eye-weigh.

nabu is offline Registered
    Aye got ripped off fella

CheeseOnToast is offline Registered+
    id say maybe 1.3 max on that one.

you should be getting roughly two and a bit times that for 20

bakedin is offline Registered
    can someone tell me off a dealer where i would be able to get some weed??? only just moved to london and have no idea....
    thanks

oliwog is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedin View Post
    can someone tell me off a dealer where i would be able to get some weed??? only just moved to london and have no idea....
    thanks
    LOL.

e2a: get growing.
    Charbud likes this.
    high everyone!!

simpson93 is offline Registered
    looks to me like 1gram if that maybe 1 zoot

Dexter007 is offline Registered+
    haha ripped off badly=D bt at least tell us how was the smoke..just a cheap cheese or at least smthng good?
    Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it
    Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research.

Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.

personal grower

wavey.mofo is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by weedmaster View Post
    street dealers are always a rip off brixton, camden town, southwell and hackney have allways been rip off street places, they were like that 25 yrs ago when i first started smoking and haven't changed a bit, try not to buy off the street, otherwise you will be stung every time.
    camdens weed is absolute shit. My cousin picked up a q from hig dealer and i didnt believe him when he told me it was weed. The quality was so shit and i doubt it was 7 grams, the hgih was a real creepa though, did not expect that at all LOL

greenlessdude is offline Registered
    its only about a gram there if even,is it good quality?if so its fine but if its shit u should be pissed