Cannabis.com

Thread: I just had a tooth removed...can i smoke out of my volcano?

symtex420 is offline Registered

I just had a tooth removed...can i smoke out of my volcano?

it wasnt a wisdom tooth. it was one of my front teeth. the slip they gave me said not to smoke for 1 week. i started thinking about different ways of fulfilling my habit, and i remembered i have a volcano. would that be safe to smoke out of and not have to worry about dry socket or whatever...these 5mg vicodens arent doing it for me, and really wanna smoke. vaporizers are supposed to be pretty clean and whatnot...please help

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

luvfriday is offline Registered+
    I got dry socket when a wisdom tooth was pulled, its a huge hole till this day even after they packed it and closed it. So I say dont do anything that could mess up your mouth and the front no less.
    The greater part of our happiness or misery depends more on our attitude and less on our circumstances

THClord is offline Registered+
    I wouldn't for the week. Maybe you should make some firecrackers.
    all posts under this user name are purely for role playing purposes

vapefiend is offline Registered+
    I smoked after my wisdom teeth were pulled years ago, and vaped after having several pulled a couple of years ago. No problems. Vapor is a lot kinder than smoke. Smoke is hard on your gums-probably why I've had trouble with gum disease in the past. You're safer to abstain, but I wouldn't . That's just me though. I'd put the mouthpiece in my mouth PAST my missing front tooth, so the vapor is not passing over your tooth socket. Vicodin is not a good pain killer for tooth and gum pain. The kind for inflamation worked better for me. Try two Aleeve (naproxin) instead. Good luck with it.

Storm Crow is offline Registered+

Thumbs up Just be gentle!

The idea is not to disturb the clot that is in the wound. I toked within 15 minutes of leaving the dentist's office after having all my upper teeth removed. I took my puffs very gently and had no problem.

Have some water to sip on, too- a dry mouth encourages bacteria.-Granny
    "If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"
    Granny's Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny's list's on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

symtex420 is offline Registered
    awesome...thanks for your replies...i think it might just be safer not to smoke for a few days...but its driving me crazy just after 1 day...especially having to watch my roommate smoke...ill probily just wait till tomorrow and try to put the mouthpiece past my tooth and just go at it real gentle...thanks for all your advice.

Igotsoul4u is offline Registered+
    Dude. take the happy pills. Don't smoke. I got 3 dry sockets from smoking. My doc said the heat is not the best thing.

vapefiend is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotsoul4u View Post
    Dude. take the happy pills. Don't smoke. I got 3 dry sockets from smoking. My doc said the heat is not the best thing.
    We're talking vapor, not smoke. With vapor you don't have the smoke that contracts blood vessels, or the heat. Of course it's safer to completely abstain, but vaporizing isn't nearly as harmful smoking.

texas grass is offline Registered+
    i got a wisdom tooth pulled the day before my wedding. i had nothing to help with pain. theere was no pain.
    i smoked afterwards with no problems, no dry socket,
    good luck
    just tryin to live the good life with my friend and wife now its time to and stay and be a
    http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...-dankness.html
    complete guide to mothers clones and trimming roots http://www.cannabase.com/cl/index.html
    these last 2 links have most grow books to read http://greenmanspage.com/guides/ growmoreweed.com

EpsilonX is offline Registered+
    you can smoke out of vapes, but I wouldnt recomend a joint or blunt becuase of the tars. plain and simple the tars are what make it bad for you. so if its just thc and air (like with the wonderful volcano) then its fine.