Cannabis.com

Thread: Ever Inhale through your nose?

Turtle401 is offline Registered

Cool Ever Inhale through your nose?

A buddy of mine suggested it, in proving that it isn't just smoke coming out.

I first tried a filtered cigarette (through my nose). I couldn;t do it, it hurt to bad, which I though was odd due to me blowing out my nose, but all that stuff is in your lungs by then

Then I took my Vapir set it at 335F and took it right in my nose, and blue it out my mouth.

Here is the question: Was it just the fun/novelty of doing this, or was it like snorting something (where your mucus membranes absorb quite a bit, quite quickly)? Because I felt a completely different high

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Frickr is offline Registered+
    your nose does extract some of the chemicals in the vapor. i usually exhale out through my nose after a nice vapor hit. i like the tingle feeling
    I have a time machine at home..

it only travels forword at regular time..

its essentially a cardboard box with the word time machine on the side with a sharpie..

(\__/)
    (o.O )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Faddenator is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Frickr View Post
    your nose does extract some of the chemicals in the vapor. i usually exhale out through my nose after a nice vapor hit. i like the tingle feeling
    Definitely fun to do with a vape, but with a bong or pipe it's not advisable simply because the smoke can tear up the olfactory system in your nose (which is basically a thin membrane separating your nasal passage from your brain). You could lose your sense of smell later in life by doing this too much.
    When in doubt, fill it out. :CanCom Troubleshooting Form

Any/all posts made by the person(s) under this username are 100% fictional and are for the purpose of online role play. Any/all images/videos associated with this username are compiled from various locations on the internet and are in no way connected to person(s) under this username. Therefore, any form of media associated with this username should be regarded as solely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

redtails is offline Registered+
    I don't know about hitting it straight from your nose, that's kind of dirty. Sometime I french inhale, take a big hit but hold it in your mouth letting it slowly roll out and inhale up through your nose...no more boogers on the mouthpiece...
    Take everything said with a grain of salt, nobody knows everything and everybody knows nothing.

BuzzBob is offline Registered+
    While vaping, and just to see if I got some vapor going, I'll detour some inhaling to my nose and exhale to see if there's vapor going. I like the smell and the vapor sure does tingle.