Thread: Head Shops in NoVA?

ACosmicVillain is offline Registered+

Head Shops in NoVA?

I'm looking for a head shop in NoVA (preferably in the Fairfax/Burke/Springfield area) that ISN'T the infamous "Convenience Store" or Lee's Market. Anyone know where I can find papers and pipes?
    (An actual conversation between my father and brother while passing signs for sod farms in Loudon County...)

Bro: "That's how I want to make money."
    Dad: "What, selling sod?"
    Bro: "Yeah! Rolling up grass and selling it."
    Dad: "Growing up, I knew a LOT of people who made money by rolling up grass and selling it."

OreO is offline Registered+
    Nope... you have to either go south to stafford or north to Baltimore....those are the closest areas. Convience Store has some nice pieces tho...
    I hang with a bunch of hippies
    and wacky tobacco planters
    Who swallow lit roaches
    and light up like jack-o-lanterns

have something to say but dont want to create a thread about it? bored? mad? want to read some random ass shit? just goto this thread and CONTRIBUTE...http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=26083&page=30

binger is offline Registered+

Charlie Browns Store

It's not 'in the neighborhood', but Charlie Browns Store is just across the WV border, in Charles Town, WV. They have a good selection, including some vaporizers (I bought my Volcano there). I'm not sure if they still carry the Volcano, though, or they just can't keep it in stock - last few times I was there, they didn't have any.

If you head out Route 7 West, out in Leesburg/Loudoun County to Route 9, and then take Route 9 (Charles Town Pike, I think, but know it's 'Route 9'), you'll come across Charlie Browns Store. It's a small white building, on the right side of the road, shortly after a mid-size bridge. If you hit the 9/340 bypass, you went too far.
    Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.

Excalibur0428 is offline Registered
    x2

charlie brown's is decent. Was just there last week and about to go back tommorow. Prices a wee bit high, but they get some Phire, Pure, and some other nice glass... They got what you need

dolomike is offline Registered

VA HEADSOPS

In No Va, you're better off going to MD. In Richmond check out either KULTURE or KATRA GALA. If you're in Hampton Roads check out TABOO GLASS in newport news.

14UFCMMA is offline Registered
    Theres a place in manassas, northern va. Its called Tobacco Zone. They have some nice pipes and bongs there. I got a bong for about $20, works pretty well but going back there soon for a glass one.

wooderson420 is offline Registered
    Dragon Song Records in Manassas, nice throw back head shop, but just pipes and papers, mainly metal and wood pipes, not much glass.

He also has a TON of rare vinyl and CDs if you are in to music. Guy that runs the place is laid back, just remember his stuff is for tobacco use only!

hallucinoJEN78 is offline Registered
    A new head shop opened up on Cary Street in Carytown in Richmond. They've got bongs, pipes, and hookas. I know it isn't in NoVA, but it is a little closer than going to W. VA or to any other state.