Thread: Where to get seeds discretely?

Arc170 is offline Registered

Cool Where to get seeds discretely?

I live in Washington State and would like to get some cannabis seeds but I do not want to order online due to obvious reasons. I also do not have a MMJ card so that's not an option. I could use bag seed but no guarantee on what strain it is.

If anyone can offer suggestions pls PM me.

Thnx

robz123 is offline Registered
    I would highly reccomend Attitude seed bank. Stealth shipping and quality product.Or so I've heard
    Last edited by robz123; Sep-04-2010 at 14:03. Reason: Update

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    how does one go about finding a seed bank? are there links posted?
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

DaddyzCrazy is offline Registered
    Come on man...for real?

You can obviously use a computer do a search on google and you'll be swamped, in a tenth of a second....

DC...

NobleGDP is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyzCrazy View Post
    Come on man...for real?

You can obviously use a computer do a search on google and you'll be swamped, in a tenth of a second....

DC...

keylime is offline Registered+
    Don't how far away you are from Vancouver B.C. , but there's a few seed shop downtown up there.

KL

killerweed420 is offline Banned
    I think most people are looking for a reliable safe way to get seeds. Just be aware there is no such thing. Ask people where they have gotten there seeds and thats about the most you can do.
    Seeds are illegal so ordering them there is always a risk but its the rare incident where anyone has been busted for buying seeds. You may get a notice from the US Customs that your seeds have been confiscated and you may end up being out a few hundred bucks but usually nothing happens to the person ordering the seeds.
    Having seeds mailed to an address is not admittance of guilt of anything, its only that your address was used to get seeds.

postableme is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420 View Post
    I think most people are looking for a reliable safe way to get seeds. Just be aware there is no such thing. Ask people where they have gotten there seeds and thats about the most you can do.
    Seeds are illegal so ordering them there is always a risk but its the rare incident where anyone has been busted for buying seeds. You may get a notice from the US Customs that your seeds have been confiscated and you may end up being out a few hundred bucks but usually nothing happens to the person ordering the seeds.
    Having seeds mailed to an address is not admittance of guilt of anything, its only that your address was used to get seeds.
    Sometimes there are seed bank reviews in the magazines, too. I believe I saw such in the November MMJ High Times issue. (Which is a great issue overall, btw.)

postableme is offline Registered+
    Oh, and take a gander at the "I feel absolutely taken care of" thread here, too. Talks about a forum user happy with the customer service at the seed bank he ordered from...

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    yes anyone can Google, but link to reputable sites are appreciated.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

gypski is offline Registered+
    Hemp Depot has been mentioned by trustworthy people in other areas of this forum. I don't buy seeds.