Cannabis.com



Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Grays Harbor County?

  1. #1
    hiamps's Avatar
    hiamps is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-22-2009
    Posts
    209

    Grays Harbor County?

    Thinking of moving and kind of like the coast. Does anyone know the general attitude of Gray Harbor county? Just want to be in the country and left alone. Are patients generally left alone? Any dispensories out that way?

  2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds



    Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

     

    Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

    Medical Marijuana Directory


  3. #2
    jamessr is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep-19-2009
    Posts
    1,037
    Not so mmj friendly in those parts. Leo claims it is illegal under federal law in that county. Not to mention it is not a coastal county.

  4. #3
    hiamps's Avatar
    hiamps is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-22-2009
    Posts
    209
    Coastal enough for me, the place I am looking at is 10 miles from the Beach...Too bad about their attitude...

  5. #4
    jamessr is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep-19-2009
    Posts
    1,037
    The county with a good attitude is the county next door. just over the "hump in the river" from what the chief of police of hoquiam says[ he is also a GH deputy sheriff by DTF contract and is DEA ready]..it is people like us[disabled using cannabis] that the sheriff in a small town likes to hang out with and grow for...

    Try in them parts of the woods famous for salmon fishing. just not THAT county you asked about.

    Personally, I would look in a county which has a state legislator in favor of patients medical rights.. you know who calls the shots then..look who GH/Hoquiam is and the legislative background... not at all in favor of any patients medical rights but, for states judicial/policing power unleashed with no oversight. Thats the folks we are at war with...good ol' boys club of wa. judiciary.

  6. #5
    hiamps's Avatar
    hiamps is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-22-2009
    Posts
    209
    Well it seems if this new Bill goes thru it won't make his day....I could promise a big lawsuit against them if I were arrested....Guess it is wait and see. But good info and I really appreciate it, will keep things on the very low.

    PART IV
    11 PROTECTIONS FOR QUALIFYING PATIENTS AND DESIGNATED PROVIDERS
    12 Sec. 401.

  7. #6
    jamessr is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep-19-2009
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by hiamps View Post
    Well it seems if this new Bill goes thru it won't make his day....I could promise a big lawsuit against them if I were arrested....Guess it is wait and see. But good info and I really appreciate it, will keep things on the very low.

    PART IV
    11 PROTECTIONS FOR QUALIFYING PATIENTS AND DESIGNATED PROVIDERS
    12 Sec. 401.
    I have a lawsuit against them right now and filed it in 07' but, no-one was ever "arrested" or taken to jail for the alleged "COMMERCIAL" grow they came-upon in the snow at our home...it is a real cluster f**k because they put in their reports that I am a known QP with VD and contagious.lol. The property damages alone are close to a million bucks...tis why it is taking so long...they want the legislators to try and save them over time changes in the law... i.e. 1 yr. expiration dates...I have a non-expiring authenticated, court certified authorization the state has decided to take a second bit out of...which they can not constitutionally do. I see it dragging out for some time to come, unless they give up in the processes...or the wa. supreme court finalizes our case.

  8. #7
    time4me is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-08-2011
    Posts
    85
    I have heard no good from patients with experience with leo in Grays Harbor county, but I have a friend who lives in Ocean Shores who says the leo there are mmj patient-friendly, as long as you stick with the rule of 15/24. I believe it is Hoquiam county, but I could be wrong. It seems to be a nice peaceful place and it's close to the coast. SW Washington should be so caring!

  9. #8
    jamessr is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep-19-2009
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by time4me View Post
    I have heard no good from patients with experience with leo in Grays Harbor county, but I have a friend who lives in Ocean Shores who says the leo there are mmj patient-friendly, as long as you stick with the rule of 15/24. I believe it is Hoquiam county, but I could be wrong. It seems to be a nice peaceful place and it's close to the coast. SW Washington should be so caring!
    OS is the spot. bingo.

  10. #9
    hiamps's Avatar
    hiamps is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-22-2009
    Posts
    209
    The place I am looking at is a lot closer to Ocean Shores than Hoquiam. Going to look inside tomorrow, sure like the area...We would have to shop at the Ocean Shores IGA.

  11. #10
    jamessr is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep-19-2009
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by hiamps View Post
    The place I am looking at is a lot closer to Ocean Shores than Hoquiam. Going to look inside tomorrow, sure like the area...We would have to shop at the Ocean Shores IGA.
    I would just make sure what P.D. comes when 911 is called, county sheriff? hoquiam city police dept.? or OSPD? Those facts are very important in those neck of the woods, jurisdiction wise, of whom shows up to talk about your plants your "manufacturing as it is in that county still illegal under state and federal law, even for patients, as stated in my case at bar on the record by the prosecution and the WSP..

    OSPD is o.k. but, either of the other 2 is not conducive to a patients interests, or the survival rate of your medicine staying in your possession...and if you rent, they write the landlord a forfeiture letter saying they must evict you within 3 days of receiving the letter...I know cause it happen to us within 60 days of setting up the flower cycle..electric bill was less than 150 a month.

    Point being them folks do not follow the laws as written, they manufacture man made laws, evidence, backwards interpretation and make you appeal..if you can afford it once they take everything you have.

  12. #11
    hiamps's Avatar
    hiamps is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-22-2009
    Posts
    209
    You should see what has happened in Cascade Locks Oregon, their whole city government was just taken down by a friend of mine. Top people going to jail. Some people take crap, some people use it to make changes...I just want to be left alone and run my Legitimate businesses from my home. My business uses lots of electricity, so power bills say Nothing. When I have all my melters fired up, a $1000 electric bill is normal. We may also keep the wrecking yard running.

  13. #12
    jamessr is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep-19-2009
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by hiamps View Post
    You should see what has happened in Cascade Locks Oregon, their whole city government was just taken down by a friend of mine. Top people going to jail. Some people take crap, some people use it to make changes...I just want to be left alone and run my Legitimate businesses from my home. My business uses lots of electricity, so power bills say Nothing. When I have all my melters fired up, a $1000 electric bill is normal. We may also keep the wrecking yard running.
    If you plan on running high electric use equipment for other than growing, go to the electric co. and tell them what you are using so when someone sees the increase from the last tenant, they will ignore it...just like if you had pool equipment running 24/7... just a word to the wise.. and oregon is way different than wa. as far as cannabis use goes...in oregon, it is your right to your medicine and can not be taken from you no matter what...unlike wa...it is an aff. def. only.

  14. #13
    hiamps's Avatar
    hiamps is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-22-2009
    Posts
    209
    Yeppers we will have to get our business license and all that like we do here. The property we are looking at has an 800 amp 3-phase service. Manufacturing is a part of my business. I doubt anyone will care about 15 plants...Have a fire truck and hydrant on property! LOL Went out and got the grand tour today and told our realtor to put in an offer...Wish us luck.

  15. #14
    jamessr is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep-19-2009
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by hiamps View Post
    Yeppers we will have to get our business license and all that like we do here. The property we are looking at has an 800 amp 3-phase service. Manufacturing is a part of my business. I doubt anyone will care about 15 plants...Have a fire truck and hydrant on property! LOL Went out and got the grand tour today and told our realtor to put in an offer...Wish us luck.
    Yeppers, your covered then under the business lic. clause..and the correct transformer service. Oh, your buying the place...different guidelines completely then.

    Good luck on securing your future endeavors.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •