Thread: Head Shops

spoonsrockmyworld is offline Registered

Head Shops

Anyone know where any head shops are around the Tacoma area? Kinda don't even know where to begin looking..

notrightquite is offline Registered+
    6th Ave. There's one called "The Green Room"

After you try that, head up to Edgewood via Maridian, and you'll see this little tiny convenience store accross from a gas station and beside a bar. It'll be on your left. Go in there, and if there's a lady working there, ask to see the pipes. She'll gladly help you.

Have fun!

:P And hi, Tessa.
    Last edited by notrightquite; Jul-22-2006 at 15:30. Reason: no good reason

Head to Drastic Plastic Records. 3005 6th Avenue.

It's a music shop in front, but just ask to see the pipes and shit ... it's not too bad a place really. And the guys there are alright folks. Personally I can't find the Green Room ... but, I HAVE heard some ads for it on the radio. Oh, and the little Edgewood place is pretty sweet considering the size. Very little selection, but I got this AWESOME little bubbler there for $20, my first spoon (still have it) for $20, and this sweet little mini-bong for ... you guessed it ... $20. They have tiny hooka's too. I say go in when the younger guy is working, though. He gets uncomfortable with the pipes there, and tries to cut a deal.

You should also try Up In Smoke, on pacific.
    Last edited by UnitedParcelSecrets; Jul-23-2006 at 00:10. Reason: added the end

spoonsrockmyworld is offline Registered
    thanks guys
    Do I know you notrightquite?

JerryGarcia is offline Registered+
    Piece of Mind is in Freemont if you feel like hopping a bus or something.
    "Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived, or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?"
    -Hunter S. Thompson